The Arcadia 5000 is a stylish and durable Carport, and outdoor structure. It was designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection for your car, boat, recreational vehicle and outdoor furniture from rain, snow, hail, and the sun’s harmful UV rays.
The Arcadia is strong and stable, requires no maintenance and has long term durability. Attention to small details such as a gutter system to drain water away, and anchoring hardware, gives an added value to your carport. The Arcadia 5000 is a high performance carport that was designed to be easily installed by 2 people and requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. It provides your family with an elegant cover that is sturdy, maintenance and rust free for many years to come.
Features and Benefits
• Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered Clear 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
• Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly – Slide and lock roofing installation
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included – Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing
• Structure can be easily relocated
• 6 Sturdy and durable 8×8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminium poles
Gutter & gutter heads
• Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system