Basket Items: 0 | Total: £0.00
Marlon ST Longlife dual tinted sheets offer dual-layer colour combinations in the same sheet to reduce heat build up and solar glare, while providing soft, diffused natural daylight.
The heat controlling outer layer is effective in reducing solar heat gain through the roof by up to 50% , and by combining this with a light diffusing opal interior, adds to the aesthetics and ambience of any conservatory, lean-to or veranda.
• Reduced heat gain by up to 50%
• Soft diffused lighting effect
• Fits fabricated roof structures and glazing systems
• Brings in high levels of natural light
• Superb thermal insulation
• Light weight and easily handled
• Damage and impact resistance
• Weatherable Longlife UV protection
• Excellent fire performance
• 10 year warranty