Why Choose uPVC Fascias
DirectPlastics.com provides a range of plastic (uPVC) building products, ideal for updating and modernising the roofline on a range of properties including domestic or commercial dwellings.
The uPVC Fascias, Soffits, Cladding, Tudor Boards and trims are all manufactured by Homeline Building Products using some of the finest raw materials available in the industry. Manufactured in the UK, the uPVC roofline products are extruded, moulded, laminated and foiled using the latest technology and highly skilled technicians ensuring all products meet the requirements of the BBA & BSI accreditation.
Reasons to Choose uPVC Fascias
- All Homeline Fascias are designed with a resting lip for the soffit, allowing for an easy installation.
- Unlike a timber roofline that would require re-painting every year or two, uPVC Fascias need no painting or sanding.
- Our uPVC Fascias are all maintenance free, the only maintenance required would be an occasional wipe with warm soapy water on a sunny day. Not always essential, but an easy way to revive the roofline if it starts to look murky.
- A range of Fascia Styles are available, ranging from the most popular Modern Square Profile to the more traditional Ogee shape which features a bevelled edge for a more sculpted look.
- All uPVC products in the DirectPlastics.com range, including our uPVC Fascias, Soffits and Cladding have been designed to look splendid and comply with BBA & BSI regulations.
- None of the uPVC products we stock contain harmful Lead or Tin chemicals.
- Our Homeline uPVC Fascias will not rot, warp or bend thanks to the innovative Heat Shield technology.
Need more information about our range of uPVC Fascias? Call us on 01254 918 046 or contact us via our contact form today.