Fitting Instructions for Mock Tudor Board
Direct Plastics stocks a range of uPVC Mock Tudor Board in a range of colours. They are becoming an increasingly popular replacement for wooden Tudor Boards that have started to rot and warp. Our uPVC Mock Tudor Boards are manufactured using our high quality foils, meaning you get the choice of the following colours, without having to repaint to keep the boards looking perfect.
Golden Oak – Black Ash – Rosewood – Mahogany – Slate Grey – Dark Grey – Anthracite Grey
Before You Get Started
- Please ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Make sure you have a clear workspace with plenty of space to manoeuvre
- Check you have all the correct lengths of Tudor Board before removing any existing fixtures
You will need
How to Install
- Our mock Tudor board comes in 5 metre lengths. You will need to cut each board to your required size
- Evenly spread adhesive across the back of the uPVC Tudor Boards, we recommend Soudal fix-all adhesive.
- Using our 65mm coloured Plastic Headed Nails (if fixing into timber) or 60mm screws and cover caps (if fixing into brick), nail (or screw) 2 fixings at each side of the board every 400mm, all the way down the board.
Top tip: Use our coloured silicone on the top and bottom edges of the board to allow for expansion/contraction throughout the British seasons.